Access To Recovery
Access to Recovery
Access to Recovery (ATR) provides funding assistance to individuals in linking recovery support services.
ATR emphasizes client choice and increases the array of community –based services, support and providers.
Clients must meet the following criteria in order to participate in ATR program:
- Resident of Iowa
- Age 12 or older
- At or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- A positive screening for a substance use disorder
- Documented need for ATR covered services
- Without insurance or other financial resources, ATR may assist with co-payments.
- Client must be compliant with rules of the program as well as required sessions
Zion Recovery offers the following ATR benefits and funding if the individual is eligible:
- drug testing (FTC participants)
- sober living activities
- clothing/hygiene assistance
- education assistance
- utility assistance
- gas cards
- wellness assistance
Further information available by contacting ZION staff.