about Zion Recovery Services
committed to helping those in need
ZION Recovery Services maintains a treatment environment which welcomes and enhances the safety and positive self image of patients while preserving their dignity. All persons will be approached with respect and communicated within a manner of courtesy and respect. Priority is given to protecting the rights of all individuals seeking substance use disorder treatment throughout the organizations.
- ZION continues develop, maintain, and sustain organizational management activities and remain focused on setting organizational priorities, allocation of resources, strengthening operations and improvement process for successful outcomes.
- ZION will clearly communicate the organization’s services and mission to enhance partnerships and expand prevention, treatment, and recovery programs.
- ZION will maintain financial stability through grants, fee for services, technology, and most relevant revenue cycle management practices.
- ZION will offer a workplace that allows staff and patients to feel cared for, well-equipped, effective, and engaged in the organization
- ZION will continue to implement strategies to integrate mental health services within the communities served by the organization and progress to one entity.
offering hope & comfort
ZION Recovery Services’ program focuses on patient centered programming, empowering the individual in their personal recovery efforts initiated by joint development of achievable goals.
“It’s hard to thank someone for giving you your life back.”
Helping people overcome their struggles and addictions is what we do. Our validation comes from the people we’ve helped.
“There are many things that I have learned and use on a day to day basis. I am glad this place is here because I was ready to make a change and ZION was here to help me through the process.”
“I feel like the staff truely care about each and every person here and I thank them for that.”
“When I first came here I was very skeptical. As I got to know my counselor and others in my group it became fun, like you had a second family.”
“This facility has been great. Very flexable and understanding. Keep it up!”
“I have received so much help here, my life is clearer and I am a better person. Thanks.”
“I love this place, peers and staff will be missed but I will be back for groups and meetings.”
“The staff was outstanding, helpful and courteous. I will miss them all.”
“I thank you guys for your time and effort to help me get back on the right track in life.”